Sunday, December 16, 2007

What’s going on with my blog?

According to the various stats attached to this blog, the readership is increasing and becoming more international.

Just as I was congratulating myself on this blog finding its rightful place in the pantheon of bird blogs, my photographic talent getting well deserved attention, and my writing abilities finally gaining their proper recognition etc etc I noticed that most of the recent hits come from the same google request back to this entry from the summer. It’s not a particularly noteable entry.

I suspect some automated process is up to no good. Can either of my regular readers shed any light on this?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i would think its to do with the orchid.if its rare then people will be searching for it on the net.
other than that i dont know

regards

darrell

Great Grey Shrike

Nine years ago when I gave up working I went to see a Great Grey Shrike at Grimes Graves. It was easy to find, showed well, all round very ...